Search This Blog

Friday, July 21, 2023

Comment

 I'm a fan of 'Reels' on Facebook. It's short clips one after another, young people, models, comedians with one liners, basketball stars, musicians. But there's one series in particular that I've watched. It's by ayoung man, a former inmate, and he interviews former prison inmates discussing life in prison. At this point I skip over it, had enough of it actually.

 But one thing discussed in this series on prison life, is how many criminals experienced a tremendous rush, a sense of grandeur, excitement, when they committed crimes. They enjoyed committing crimes.

 This is pure speculation and I have no theories to back this up, but I suspect the former 45th president is enjoying the emotional rush of the many crimes he is being accused of. It's that simple. He likes it, he's reveling in it.

No comments: