Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 31, 2022

And Now Something From Flat Earth World

  I was listening to a talking head tonight on Ari Melber, going on about learning from conservatives, attempting to keep the dialogue open and to stop with the disregard and disgust liberals have for conservatives. But then you get this, I mean, seriously. I'm supposed to not get all hey this is just plain old crazy bullshite here.

 Newsweek: Marjorie Taylor Greene Predicts Straight People Will Soon Be Extinct By Gerrard Kaonga

4 comments:

Mark said...

She makes headlines for being bat shit crazy but is not a spokesperson for “conservatives“.
It’s still good for us liberals to save our disregard and disgust for individuals and not paint groups with a broad stroke. I try to do that when meeting neighbors at the YMCA or pumping gas.

Jim Sande said...

The thing of it is, most conservatives support what she says.

Mark said...

If you are correct that most people identifying as conservative in the US agree that "straight people will soon be extinct", then I'm saving my pennies for the first Musk Mars flight. I'm outta here.

Jim Sande said...

I'm talking more broadly about what MTG says. Conservatives are a mixed lot, some believe the earth is flat, Qanons believe particular conspiracies, Trump thinks he won in 2020, and on and on. It's hard to pin down which set one has or doesn't have.