Search This Blog

Friday, March 26, 2010

Tea Bag Remorse

He admits his excessive mistake, takes responsibility for his actions, and vows to not repeat the offensive behavior, sounds good to me.

Let him off the hook. How often in this day and age do people admit to their short sighted failings.

The Columbus Disatch: Health-reform rally heckler says he's sorry and scared
The man who berated and tossed dollar bills at a man with Parkinson's disease during a health care protest last week says he is remorseful and scared.


"People are hunting for me."


Reichert then stepped from the crowd, bent down, pointed a finger in Letcher's face and as he tossed a pair of dollar bills yelled, "I'll pay for this guy. Here you go. Let's start a pot, I'll pay for you. I'll decide when to give you money. Here. Here's another one."

No comments: