Search This Blog

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Christie Watch

I'm dumping this news article. Truth is, I've come to dislike the man's politics immensely from reading about him every day. My fear is, of course, that the country is stupid enough to elect him to the presidency because they've fallen for his late night TV show dancing bear tricks. It's a rouse, he's as phony as they get and worse. I will post on him from time to time though. Otherwise he's a waste of time and the people of Jersey deserve a lot better. Impeach him Jersey, get him the f**k out of office.

2 comments:

Glynn Kalara said...

Having been a victim of this man, I can tell up close and personal how right you are when you say he is a phony. Its worse this toxic creature is the real thing a full blown ( or is that inflated) FASCIST in the old style of the word. Swaggering, bulling and menacing. God forbid he ever obtains Nat'l and Int'l power.

Jim Sande said...

Not worth my effort anymore, I've seen enough. I hopes he quits politics.