Search This Blog

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Sunday

  Good morning. It is 68 degrees, a little less humid in feel, and hazy sunny here in Upstate NY. Last night we visited my favorite restaurant and the food was divine, delicious in fact. My one tiny little criticism is that when you go to a restaurant, no matter where, the food is highly salted. So around 3:30 a.m I awoke feeling like I had just crawled through the desert for the last 4 hours. On my trip to get some water, the new dog greeted me with a wagging tail. Now that means she wants to go out, but I just couldn't muster the awake-ness to do it. Dog world please forgive me. In the past I've taken her out at 3:30 a.m. but this time she waited as I went back to sleep. Good dog. We were just out a few minutes ago and I must say her retrieving the football technique is getting highly refined. Today, is Sunday, it's the day of rest. I'm all for that.

No comments: